Monday, October 8, 2007

Red Sox

I should preface this with saying that I do not really follow professional sports. That said, Nikki and I went to a Red Sox game and it was awesome! The fans here are really into the game (understatement of the century) and the energy is infectious. Nikki's friend Annie got us some great tickets and we had a blast, even though the sox lost. Whatever, they're in the playoffs right? On the way home, we took a stroll though Boston to avoid the subway mob and guess who we saw on a huge poster in a sports store? Our friend Lauren Fleshman! Looks like Nike is treating her pretty well and we've actually seen her in some web commercials since then - good work Lauren!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh! I saw that poster in Nordstrom, and mom and I had a laugh about how she is a buddy of yours. Go Sox!